Wakito's Pizza House

09 October, 2016

Odysseus

Odysseus
by Miguel Macapugay
Grade 10 -David

Odysseus I was named.
The wise, the strong I was called.
Loving peace and wisdom was what I claimed,
But accepted war for I was bold.

Felt the war ending from the beginning,
But stayed there for glory and honour.
Trojan horse I ended up devising.
Still I wonder how many died in horror.

For arrogance I was punished to drift at sea.
But still sailed for I was proud and angry.
Forgotten I fear to be,
But the journey has left me weary.

Things happened and now I am back.
Peace with my family I wish to have.
Dreams of a good future is now on stack.
Odysseus I am and my pride is half.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...