Wakito's Pizza House

28 January, 2018

Proverbs 22:1-2

Verse: Proverbs 22:1-2 (NIV) A good name is more desirable than great riches;
to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. 2 Rich and poor have this in common:
The Lord is the Maker of them all.
Title: What's with the name?
Message: Invest on a good name rather than a number of bank accounts or financial ventures.
Promise to Claim: The Lord is the Maker of us all. He doesn't observe exceptions. Christ Himself had neither silver nor gold, but he grew in favor of God and man (Luke 2:52).
Command to Obey: Keep a good name. Give yourself a good reputation.
Warning to Heed: Desire for wealth most often than not brings defiance to God's law. Wealth makes us worry about safety.
Application: I will keep a good reputation. I'll keep my name unmarred. I'll seek wealth for godly ends. Guide me Lord as I engage myself in such pursuits, in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...