Wakito's Pizza House

28 January, 2018

Proverbs 22:3

Verse: Proverbs 22: 3 (NIV) The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.
Title: Be Vigilant!
Message: Vigilance brings awareness and understanding of what has been happening and what is to come, thus making one seek safety.
Promise to Claim: Safety is guaranteed to those who are vigilant. Salvation through Jesus Christ is guaranteed to those who take heed to God's word (1 Timothy 4:16).
Command to Obey: Be vigilant. Take heed to God's word.
Warning to Heed: Ignorance brings destruction and rejection (Hosea 4:6).
Application: Lord overcome me every minute of my life for me to feel and focus on YOU. Let me reject ignorance by making me seek your word. Let me long for your unceasing love and protection every day Lord. Make me vigilant about your son's return and share this good news to others for us all to be counted and be included in your list, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...