Wakito's Pizza House

26 March, 2016

Psalm 40:5

I attended a 2-day Encounter God Retreat at The Messiah Community Church (TMCC) in Taytay, Rizal. I had my most extraordinary spiritual experience that I am out of adjectives to describe it. Further, I learned a new pattern of recording my daily devotion which I'm sharing on this page and the pages to come. I'm praying and hoping that through this, I'll be able to share God's word and how I have been changed by meditating on it regularly. 

Psalm 40:5
5 Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Title: The Omnipotent, God!

Message: God is marvelous. He is incomparable. His wonderful acts cannot be numbered and he alone knows my past, my present and my future.

Promise to Claim: God has proven His immeasurable might. He has set my direction; thus, I don’t have to be anxious of tomorrow.

Command to Obey: I feel the need to declare God’s wonderful acts for everyone to know that He is LORD and I should avoid worrying about tomorrow for God holds it.

Warning to Heed: God is the mightiest of all. He cannot be compared to anybody or to anything; hence, I must not make any duplicate of him. I must not worship anything which is assumed to represent Him. He alone is my God and the LORD of all lords.


Application: I will share God’s marvelous acts to others especially to non believers for them to know Him and realize that He is the only One they can depend on. Knowing that nobody and nothing surpassed God, I will not make any representation of Him. I will relate to Him as He is presented in the Bible and will put Him on top of my priorities. 

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...