Wakito's Pizza House

28 March, 2016

Exodus 14: 15-20

Exodus 14: 15-20
15 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. 16 Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide the water so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground. 17 I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them. And I will gain glory through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen. 18 The Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I gain glory through Pharaoh, his chariots and his horsemen.” 19 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel’s army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them, 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel.

Title: In Response to Silent Prayers of Faith

Message: A silent prayer of faith is powerful. It draws God’s attention and makes Him respond to a person’s call for help. Further, God identifies the believers from non believers and He extends Divine providence for those who deserve it.

Promise to Claim: God is omnipotent. God listens and responds to prayers. Protecting the people through the angel and the pillar of cloud had been possible, so will God’s provision of my needs and of a solution to my every problem.   

Command to Obey: Seek God and glorify Him, utter prayers of faith, these I need to do for me to obtain His Divine protection and provisions, and above all His promise of deliverance.

Warning to Heed: God will gain glory through hardening the hearts of those who refuse to accept and believe in Him. Just like what happened to the Israelites and the Egyptians, He will bring the believers light for them to see the path they walk on but darkness will envelope those who reject Him. These people will suffer until they acknowledge God.  


Application: I will keep my faith in God, pray to Him unceasingly and glorify His name in each thing I do. I will share His word to those who, until now, are doubtful of their faith. 

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...