Wakito's Pizza House

22 February, 2016

Exodus 3:7-10

Exodus 3: 7-10
The LORD said, “I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering.  So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt.”

Message:
These verses give me an assurance of God’s comfort and concern for those who suffer from oppression. God sees and knows who are being offended as well as their offenders and He vows deliverance for the former.

Application:
God sees and knows my suffering and its cause; thus, I will depend on Him for my deliverance.

Prayer:

Dear God, You are the most holy and the mightiest and I thank You for making it known to me that no master on earth is greater than You are. Hence, I need not fear those who cause me grief and suffering for I know You will provide me a way out Lord. Thank you for the assurance Lord that You are just and will never forsake those who need justice. Lord I pray for your guidance today. Bless me Father that I may withstand the test of faith. This I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. 

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...