Wakito's Pizza House

04 March, 2020

At 47...
I realize these:
Life is a matter of choice.
In every aspect
we've got to know,
to examine (sometimes none of this),
to weigh things (sometimes by impulse)
and pick.
Then later on
after sometime,
after exerting all the efforts,
after giving what we're capable of giving,
after draining our energy
we'd see
he/she/it/they is/are not all worth it.
At 47...
I learned
after all and each thing I've done,
after each sacrifice,
after each compromise,
after each and every life's slice
It's me, none other than me
who is responsible
of my doing,
of my crying,
of my laughing,
of my being.

Life is a matter of purpose.
In every choice I make
there's a reason,
there are factors to consider,
there are results to deal with.
This point motivates me
to wake up every day,
to take on each task,
to confront each difficulty,
to squeeze my brain,
for the resolution of each hitch.

Thus, I thank God that
I underwent
choosing,
hardships,
frustrations,
defeat.
I thank God that
I still have this chance
to gather each piece,
to reflect, and
to put things together.
I thank God for
His provision of choices,
of consequences, and
of cognizance.
Above all,
I thank God my Father for
giving me choices,
making me see each consequence,
letting me know that my life has a purpose
and I'm blessed
at 47.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...