Wakito's Pizza House

16 January, 2018

Psalm 103:2

Verse: Psalm 103:2
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
Title: Keeping our engagement with God
Message: God has always been and will always be forgiving. No matter how sinful we are his blessings keep on coming to us. His provisions overflow despite our shortcomings. Thus, our reason to devotionally deal with each of His actions, regardless of our perception. We always have reasons to bless God's name, to express our thankfulness and praise Him for all that he has been doing.
Promise to Claim: God blesses us and so must we.
Command to Obey: Forget not God's deeds. Mind all His blessings and praise Him for each event in our lives. Let us keep ourselves engaged with Him and in the kind of life that He designed for us no matter what life brings.
Warning to Heed: Disengagement from God brings hopelessness and grief. As Psalm 50:22 indicates, "Now consider this, you who forget God, Or I will tear you in pieces, and there will be none to deliver."
Application: I will be forever thankful to all that God has bestowed upon me. I will keep myself engaged with Him no matter what happens so long as I live. In everything I do, I will see to it that He's glorified.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...