Wakito's Pizza House

02 May, 2016

Leviticus 5:1

Leviticus 5:1
“‘If anyone sins because they do not speak up when they hear a public charge to testify regarding something they have seen or learned about, they will be held responsible.”

Title: Speak the truth

Message: God wants us to speak the truth. Thus, we are instructed to tell the truth when we are asked to testify concerning an event or occurrence which we ourselves witnessed.

Promise to Claim: God is just. He knows who tells the truth and who does not.  

Command to Obey: Be brave. Stand for what is right. Speak the truth.

Warning to Heed: People who know the truth but choose to conceal it will be held responsible of their actions. God will be their judge.


Application: I will stand for truth. I will not be afraid to speak about the occurrences I have witnessed and I will be brave to face the consequences of my actions.

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...