Wakito's Pizza House

18 April, 2016

Exodus 23: 27-33

Exodus 23: 27-33
27 “I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run. 28 I will send the hornet ahead of you to drive the Hivites, Canaanites and Hittites out of your way. 29 But I will not drive them out in a single year, because the land would become desolate and the wild animals too numerous for you. 30 Little by little I will drive them out before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land. 31 “I will establish your borders from the Red Sea[a] to the Mediterranean Sea,[b] and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you. 32 Do not make a covenant with them or with their gods. 33 Do not let them live in your land or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you.”

Title: God’s route

Message: God’s plan is perfect and He controls everything. He has the procedures and He guarantees us of their orchestration and our success.  Now I understand why solutions to problems are not easily attained and why some prayers are not immediately granted.

Promise to Claim: God has planned every single thing about our lives; thus, we don’t have to worry. He guarantees our success in each of our endeavors.

Command to Obey: Heed God’s instructions. Do not worship any other God besides Him. Avoid dealing with skeptics or any activity that will take us away from our God.

Warning to Heed: Dealing with unbelievers is disfavored by God as the act may involve us in activities that will certainly bring us to committing sin.


Application: I will follow the path that God wants me to take and I will refrain from dealing with nonbelievers or skeptics for me to keep my faith in God intact. 

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...