Wakito's Pizza House

03 March, 2016

Exodus 7: 1-7

Exodus 7: 1-7

Then the LORD said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt,  he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it.”  Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD commanded them.  Moses was eighty years old and Aaron eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

Message:
Here, an incomparable support was given by God to Moses as he declared him God to the man highest in rank among all Egyptians and an Apostle to his brother Aaron whom God appointed as his prophet. God guaranteed Moses of wonder after wonder for Pharaoh and the Egyptians to realize that He is the LORD. Hence, Moses’ fears all vanished and he together with Aaron did as what God wanted them to do.

Application:
I will entrust everything to God for He’s the only one capable of performing miracles.

Prayer:
Dear God thank you for the miracles that You let me experience. My second and third sons survived death because of Your miraculous act. We live and overcome day to day challenges because of Your incomparable might. Lord Your great love for Israel enabled them to overcome oppression by Pharaoh, so I expect God that it’s the same love that will make us survive the challenges we face today. Dear God, You see all and know all, that I understand and You will never let any of Your children be oppressed. I pray for Your blessing and guidance Father. I pray for our deliverance. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...