Wakito's Pizza House

15 August, 2012

A poem of realization


Awakening
Yesterday
I trod upon
What seemed to be a very rocky road
Trudging to get to the fold
Tears, sweat and blood I needed to boot
Solitude
Terror, a vast gaping chasm enveloped  me
The brink of insanity
Was just an inch away
The scythe, the shadow waved to me
I blinked...
A flickering light caught my sight
I stood, plodded, and groped
There it was at the end of the rope
a STAR
glistening, illuminating my cloud-capped mind
dazzled I was, I managed to ask
“What have I done?”
“Where do I go?”
Brightness bathed me, beckoned me to kneel down
Tears blurred my vision
Writhing, I admitted
Confession... submission followed
“Here I am, Master, do as you please!”
Was all that I said.
AWAKENING
Then, lovingly  embraced me.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...