Reflections & Resources

ESL teacher & academic writer sharing English tips, teaching resources, mountain climbing stories, devotion & poetry — learning together, one climb at a time.

  • Home

10 August, 2019

When in flight


at August 10, 2019
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jem Tordecillas
Welcome! I'm Jem — an ESL teacher, mountain climber, poet, and lifelong learner based in the Philippines. I started this blog to help my Vietnamese and international students improve their English, but it became a journal of everything I love: practical ESL & academic writing guides, stories from the trails, and reflections on faith and life through devotion and poetry. Whether you're here to learn English, prepare for a hike, or just need a quiet word for the day — you're welcome here. Let's learn and grow together.
View my complete profile

Scan to Contact Me for ESL Lessons

Scan to Contact Me for ESL Lessons
WhatsApp | WeChat | Email: jemtordecillas22@gmail.com - Conversational & Academic English

Recent Posts

  • My Teaching is Not One-Size-Fits-All: How I Help My ESL Students Finally Speak with Confidence
    Teaching ESL is not just about helping students learn more words and use them in sentences. For me, it is about listening first, then adj...
  • Deception
  • Analysis of the Significance and Effects of working in collaborative partnerships with young children and their families
    This essay presents the writer’s analysis of the significance and effects of working in collaborative partnerships with young children ...
  • Greed and Ambition in Macbeth: How Shakespeare Shows Power Corrupts
    How Ambition Turns to Greed in Macbeth In William Shakespeare's Macbeth, ambition starts as a small desire and ends as a destructive gr...
  • Why Do Vietnamese Parents LOVE Group Classes?
    If you teach ESL online to Vietnamese students, you know this: 1-on-1 is NOT always the most popular choice. For most parents, the sw...
  • Why Vietnamese Learners Drop Final S and How to Help Them
    Why Vietnamese Learners Drop the Final /S/ — And How ESL Teachers Can Help If you have taught Vietnamese students, you have heard this: ...
  • ESL Is Not Just About Teaching English: It's about knowing a student's value, purpose, and being someone they can trust
    In my 10 years in the ESL industry, I have discussed different lessons with students from different parts of the world. I have taught gr...
  • As I Chose to Go On: Conquering Mt. Daraitan's Challenging Climb and Stunning Limestone Peaks (739 MASL)
    Mountain climbing has always enlivened me. The burn in my legs, the thin air, the summit euphoria — I live for it. I never remember saying ...
  • 1 Samuel 2: 9-10
    1 Samuel 2: 9-10 He will guard the feet of his faithful servants, but the wicked will be silenced in the place of darkness. “It is not by...
  • Eccentricity
  • Home

Report Abuse

Search This Blog

Translate

Privacy Policy

  • Privacy Policy

About Us

  • About Us

Contact Us

  • Contact Us
jemtordecillas22. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.