Wakito's Pizza House

16 January, 2018

Psalm 37:21-24

Verse: Psalm 37:21-24(NIV)
21 The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously;
22 those the Lord blesses will inherit the land, but those he curses will be destroyed.
23 The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.
Title: Godly acts matter
Message: Fulfill your obligations. This is what God wants us to do. He requires us to render to a person his due, to act on our responsibilities as that reflects our godliness. Above all, that delights our Father.
Promise to Claim: God blesses those who mind and demonstrate His righteousness. He guides them every step of the way and never let them fall.
Command to Obey: Do what God directs us to. Let us return what we have borrowed or taken away from others as not doing so reflects an evil disposition, thus depriving ourselves of God's favor.
Warning to Heed: "those the Lord blesses will inherit the land, but those he curses will be destroyed" (Psalm 37:22).
Application: I will see to it that I fulfill my financial and other obligations. Financial and time management is most of the time difficult but it's something that I need to do because I'm a Christian. I ought to demonstrate my faith.

No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...