Wakito's Pizza House

13 April, 2016

Exodus 22: 22-24

Exodus 22: 22-24
22 “Do not take advantage of the widow or the fatherless. 23 If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry. 24 My anger will be aroused, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives will become widows and your children fatherless.

Title: Vengeance is God’s

Message: God cares for each of us; thus, He wants us to do the same especially for the widows and the fatherless. These people have no one to depend on, hence their need for shelter and love from us. Seeing these individuals suffer and abused definitely angers God and prompts Him to extend justice upon them.

Promise to Claim: God hears the cry of the widows and the fatherless. Their prayers will be responded to accordingly.  

Command to Obey: Do not offend the widows and the orphans. Do not make them suffer for God sees and knows everything.

Warning to Heed: We who offended the widows and the orphans will experience the consequence in accord to God’s standards. We will be punished and will undergo the misery we caused them.


Application: I will deal with widows and orphans in the same way I treat my family members. I will give them the love and attention they deserve.

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...