Wakito's Pizza House

20 February, 2016

Hacienda Darasa Garden Resort Hotel

Hacienda Darasa garden Resort Hotel located in 791 Pres. Laurel Highway, Darasa, Tanuan City is an ideal place for retreats and team building activities.

I together with the students, faculty and staff of TUMCSI got there in 2012 for the Fourth Year's retreat. It was my first time there and the vastness and cleanliness of the resort amazed me.

At the entrance, a visitor is greeted by this very orderly restaurant which caters the tastiest tuna sandwich and iced tea made from fresh tea leaves.

The restaurant at the entrance
In the restaurant

This hall accommodated us during spiritual activities. Its size is considerable that we (more than 130) were not able to occupy the whole of it. 
The Hall

We occupied the rooms containing bunkbeds such as these. 
The bunkbeds in the room

We spent time with our cell groups on the following poolsides;
The Pool for Kids

The Pool for Adults

I appreciated siesta time, as we were given time to explore the place and I saw these:

The biggest and the oldest tree in the resort


The orchard in the resort
The zipline

Besides these, the resort has still a lot to offer. The staff never got tired of serving us and they had been very accommodating. 
Should I be given another chance to visit the resort, I would avail of it considering the kindness of the staff and the atmosphere there. Truly, this is one place worth returning. 


No comments:

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...