Wakito's Pizza House

20 April, 2016

Exodus 25: 1-9

Exodus 25: 1-9
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering. You are to receive the offering for me from everyone whose heart prompts them to give. 3 These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze; 4 blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen; goat hair; 5 ram skins dyed red and another type of durable leather[a]; acacia wood; 6 olive oil for the light; spices for the anointing oil and for the fragrant incense; 7 and onyx stones and other gems to be mounted on the ephod and breastpiece. 8 “Then have them make a sanctuary for me, and I will dwell among them. 9 Make this tabernacle and all its furnishings exactly like the pattern I will show you.

Title: The Reason behind Our Offerings

Message: God is generous and He wants us to practice such. He wants to meet us regularly and He demands that the appointment be at a place which He intricately designed and whose materials be provided out of people’s generosity. God is very specific and meticulous about His demands, something which made me think how involved He must have been when He designed me and all others.
Promise to Keep: God will dwell among us. He will meet us at a place He appointed.

Command to Obey: Make ourselves present our offerings to God. Build a sanctuary based on His standards. Let us meet God at the place He wanted us to be.

Warning to Heed: Disobedience yields death.


Application: I will regularly present my offerings to God for the maintenance and advancement of His purpose. I will help in making others understand the value of their offerings. God required Moses to conform with what He wanted, to give his best for God’s glory, hence my realization that I need to do the same. I will give my best in every thing I do for the glory of my Father.

At 47... I realize these: Life is a matter of choice . In every aspect we've got to know, to examine (sometimes none of thi...